|Title:||Technical Support Engineer|
SingleComm's Technical Support Engineers are the front line of communication with our clients. We rely on you to interact in a friendly and professional way. You will work with our client's technical and non-technical staff to resolve production issues with potentially costly consequences. Your judgment and technical problem solving skills will be used daily to help clients resolve issues.
- You will respond to SingleComm client technical issues, including issues that may involve client network architecture as well as issues that may involve SingleComm application issues.
- You will interact and collaborate with other SingleComm departments to triage and resolve client issues.
- You will help the technical operations team improve our ability to communicate, triage and diagnose client issues.
- 2+ years experience in a client-facing technical role.
- 2+ years experience in a Linux/Unix system admin role.
- Desire to deliver positive customer experiences by identifying their problems and guiding them through complex technical solutions.
- Ability to professionally and diplomatically address customer concerns and provide concise feedback.
- Excellent reading comprehension, listening, and writing skills.
- A firm understanding of the technology stacks common to the Web ecosystem.
- A functional knowledge of general purpose programming languages.
- You are good at and enjoy debugging other people’s code.
- Solid understanding of computer networking.
- Experience working with team members in different geographic locations and time zones and with diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Telecomm experience preferred.
- Knowledge of IP Telephony protocols a plus.
- Flexible work schedule. This position involves regular weekend and evening shifts
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree or have equivalent work experience.
Must have qualification: AWS certification or 1-2 years of professional experience working with AWS.
Candidates requiring sponsorship will not be considered at this current time. Additionally, this position is based in Richmond, VA and will require local candidates or those willing to relocate only.
SingleComm is a venture funded startup located in Richmond Virginia and New York City. We have built a SaaS platform that changes the way contact center businesses engage with their customers. Businesses use our platform to make and take calls, emails, SMS, social, and chat, as well as to organize those interactions through dynamic scripting and workflows. Our platform is built to scale and uses dynamic real time communication technologies including WebRTC.