|Title:||Service Desk Manager|
SingleComm is looking for a talented Service Desk Manager to join our growing team in Richmond, VA. This position is responsible for managing, developing, and monitoring the performance of the Service Desk team, as well as ensuring service levels are achieved and customer expectations are met or exceeded.
- Provide day to day technical management and process guidance through effective 24 x 7 phone and email coverage as a single point of communication with internal teams and clients.
- Manage the processing of incoming tickets to the Service Desk via telephone, e-mail, web-request to ensure courteous, timely and effective resolution of end user issues. Act as escalation point for all requests and incidents. Develop and mature phone/ticket escalation processes to ensure free flowing escalation and information within the organization. Contribute to escalated problem resolution by giving in-person, hands-on support to end users when necessary.
- Analyze performance of Service Desk activities and documented resolutions, identify problem areas, and devise and deliver solutions to enhance quality of service and to prevent future problems. Develop policies and procedures that outline how incidents are identified, documented, assigned and corrected. Advise management on situations that may require additional client support or escalation.
- Engage in the planning and execution of hosted software product deployments. Identifying gaps in provided run book and working with development teams to resolve issues and implement process improvements.
- Act as Process Owner for Incident Management by providing oversight on all Incident and request processes. Act as Incident Manager during major outages.
- Oversee Service Desk technology deployment, installation, configuration tasks activities. Assess need for any system reconfigurations (minor or significant) based on request trends and make recommendations.
- Review survey feedback to improve services, tools and support experience.
- Identify, recommend, develop and implement end user training programs to increase product awareness and self-sufficiency, including development and communication of help sheets, usage guides and FAQs for end users.
- Identify and prioritize trends of incidents and requests. Work closely with development teams to identify root cause.
- Develop and maintain Service Level Agreements (SLAs) to establish problem resolution expectations and timeframes.
To apply, you should have some or all of the following:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent job-related experience.
- At least 5 years of titled management experience over a team of IT professionals in a fast-paced Enterprise environment.
- Experience working with Agile development methodologies.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; with the ability to work constructively in a collaborative team environment.
- Experience leading teams through technical conversions.
- Experience with cloud technologies preferred.
SingleComm is a venture funded startup located in Richmond Virginia and New York City. We have built a SaaS platform that changes the way contact center businesses engage with their customers. Businesses use our platform to make and take calls, emails, SMS, social, and chat, as well as to organize those interactions through dynamic scripting and workflows. Our platform is built to scale and uses dynamic real time communication technologies including WebRTC.