Responsibilities include installation, configuration, and administration of maintaining mission-critical, day-to-day operations of the production processing platform and internal company resources, including but not limited to:
- Amazon Web Services (EC2, S3, VPCs, WAF, RDS, etc.)
- Configuration management, CI/CD, Jenkins, Ansible, Chef
- Continuous build and integration environments for Linux and Windows servers
- Python, Bash scripting
- Apache and Tomcat
- Application code deployment to Dev, Staging, Production environments
- Knowledge of Active Directory and DNS servers
- Backup and Monitoring Servers, VPN, Routers
- General network administration and troubleshooting
- System administration automation, scripting, and documentation
- Backup, High Availability and Disaster Recovery principles
- System, Application and Network monitoring
- Occasional after-hours maintenance
- Maintain and improve existing infrastructure (move toward self-healing architecture, support new services)
- Enforce best practices for security and reliability
- Participate in security initiatives, including access control and vulnerability testing
- Maintain and improve existing build and deployment processes
Additionally, this position has direct responsibility for analyzing network and system performance and evaluating new tools and systems. You will learn to generate detailed technical notes and propagate the internal knowledge-base with information. You should possess some knowledge of software configuration, hardware maintenance, and access control management.
- AWS Expertise is a MUST: experience working with AWS, understanding of AWS platform, service offerings and billing is a requirement for this position. Experience with most of these AWS technologies is expected:
- Cloud Formation Templates
- VPCs and Subnets
- Network Design and Architecture: Hands on experience working on high level design and architectures of networks, servers, infrastructure and other systems for SaaS.
- Databases: Experience with setup and administration of MongoDB & SQL Server databases
- DevOps Tools: Experience with Devops tools such as Git, GitHub, Jenkins, CircleCI, Travis, Appveyor
- Virtual Machines and Containers: Hands on experience with VMs and Docker a huge plus
- Experience in IT field including but not limited to network design and installation, server management and security, understanding of Windows and Linux deployment and support.
- Knowledge of Networks (WAN, LAN, VPN, Routing)
- Experience dealing with high uptime environments.
- Knowledge of hardening the Windows and Linux Operating Systems and closing security vulnerabilities associated with Internet-facing servers.
- Candidate should have solid problem-solving skills, professional demeanor, willingness to contribute at all levels, strong technical skills, ability to multi-task, excellent work ethic and an ability to communicate effectively.
Qualifications:• 4-year degree in Information Technology or similar field
• Knowledge of application code release management, and automation.
• Ability to build, manage, and troubleshoot AWS hosted applications.
• Configuration management and deployment automation. AWS, Ansible, Jenkins
• Knowledge of network security support, TCP/IP networking hardware, protocols, knowledge of LAN and WAN technologies and security architectures.
• Experience in Firewall, VPN, ACL, IDS/IPS (Intrusion Detection/Prevention) and DOS (Denial of Service).
• Experience with implementation, configuration, and management of networks.
**At this time, we are unable to provide sponsorship for this position.**