- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to new and existing functions and features.
- Adopt a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Product Owners and Account Executives to make new client features come to life.
- Work and communicate effectively with both business and technical end users in a team environment
- Own and update style guide and implement innovative solutions for the website/product direction, visuals and experience.
- Ensure deliverables reflect industry leading design aesthetics
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Design, Development or Engineering
- 3-5 years of working in a visual creative role with a strong portfolio
- Expertise in standard UX software such as Sketch, OmniGraffle, Axure, InVision, UXPin, Balsamiq, Framer and/or Adobe XD.
- Skilled in Angular JS is a plus
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Ability to build scalable designs and iterate solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
- Ability to deliver in a highly collaborative environment with tight deadlines
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.