As part of the Product Enhancement team, you will develop the next generation features for use across the SingleComm platform. Your responsibilities will include working with your lead to develop requirements for new features, the full automated testing from unit tests to end to end testing, engineering SOLID code, building pipelines for deployment, and assisting the Product Support team with production issues.
- Write maintainable code with extensive test coverage, working in a professional software engineering environment (with source control, dev/stage/prod release cycle, continuous deployment) - cowboy coders need not apply).
- Willing to go beyond current skill set with development challenges
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, with at least 3-4 years of experience
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Understanding of design patterns.
- Knowledge of unit and integration testing methodologies, and the ability to write, debug and deploy testing frameworks.
- Experience with traditional RDBMS databases, such as MySQL, Postgres, etc.
- Understanding of Linux programming, scripting, debugging and performance tools on UNIX, Linux, Shell or similar technologies.
- Experience using Docker, AWS and other server-less technologies is a big plus
- Experience with test-driven development and automated testing frameworks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Agile development methodologies